Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Holidays was crap

Midway tween' holidays. How is it? Think of it as a frost cold tasty icecream cone, topped with shit sprinkles. YES turd sprinkles. Why?
Holidays = tasty treat
Band practices = an additional piece of crap.
Irritating. Ok Wait if any of the band members find out about this, please don't go spreading it, im only expressing my feelings and i still want my CCA points, so i don't 100% mean this, well i 99.99% mean this. Ok If i wanna put it in a "not mean" manner i would say band practices (and everything that interupts my holidays) is not exactly the most appealing thing.
I got everything i wanted at least, and next year im going to 3K (woot).

But actually, band turned out to be okay, i actually played properly these few practices and made a small change to how i played what i needed to.

\

No comments: